This home in Claxton was fire struck due to a cooking incident. In the before picture, you see the back of the kitchen has fire and smoke damage. Luckily the fire was contained by the homeowner. They had the proper fire extinguisher to completely extinguish the fire. The insurance company referred the homeowner to SERVPRO of Dublin, Vidalia, Claxton for their fire and smoke restoration needs. We came into the home to begin working. We removed any items that were not able to be cleaned. After that, we began to clean the walls, ceilings, and floors to remove any soot. We were able to restore the home to preloss condition.