Electrical fires are extremely damaging. When an electrical fire starts in the attic area, it could take a while before anyone in the home notices there is an issue. This home fell victim to an electrical fire. The homeowners noticed a smell and realized the house was on fire. They called 911 and fled the area until the firefighters showed up to the home. The first responders were able to do their job and save most of the home. After they left, the homeowners called SERVPRO of Dublin, Vidalia, Claxton to restore the home to make it look "Like it never even happened."