A fire broke out in the kitchen in this home. Due to a faulty wiring, the kitchen was quickly on fire. The homeowner had the proper fire extinguisher so the fire did not spread throughout the home. Luckily, no one was harmed during this disaster! SERVPRO of Dublin, Vidalia, and Claxton came in to restore the areas that were impacted from fire and smoke. Our technicians removed cabinets, countertops, and kitchen appliances. Our homeowner worked hand in hand with us to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of our process. We love helping our customers get back to a normal life quickly after a disaster.