Fire in the Kitchen
Fires caused by cooking is the leading cause of home fires in the country. SERVPRO of Dublin, Vidalia, and Claxton was called to a home that had fire and smoke damage. Our technicians started to clean the walls, ceilings, and floors to remove any damage left by the fire. In addition, we placed SERVPRO equipment in the home to assist with the cleaning and scent removal. We were able to remove the scent left behind by the fire along with any soot residue on the contents the homeowner had. The home was cleaned and restored back to the way the homeowner loved!